Sunday, March 1, 2009

Stirring the pot

So A-Fraud got caught with his dick in the punch bowl and his image is now tainted for all eternity.  I now find my Yankees fans making excuses for him and trying to reason as to why he did what he did but it's all in vain because the story keeps getting worse and worse for him.  The Yankees signed all of those free agents and will now be distracted by this circus brought on by self-centered Alex Rodriguez.  I feel they will still be competitive within their division but I feel they're hopes of reaching the World Series are cursed.  I've said it from the day he was signed by the Yankees and I'll say it again, The New York Yankees will NOT win another World Series until A-Roid is no longer with them.

There is also a big shake up in the NFL now with the free agency frenzy going on and the NFL Draft just weeks away.  My beloved Chicago Bears have done very little in free agency and have only signed a new OT in Frank Omiyale and have not addressed their need for Wide Receivers or a lock down Safety.  Meanwhile several other teams have done very well in the frenzy of talented players available.  I do know this, if GM Jerry Angelo thinks he's going to piece together a Superbowl caliber team through the draft alone he will be looking for work like the rest of us slobs at the end of this coming season.  Mr. Angelo I beg you to go and get some of those talented veteran players to make our team respectable again. 

No comments: