Saturday, March 14, 2009

A holiday for men....finally!!!

Today is March 14, 2009 and it has been brought to my attention that on this day every year is Steak and a blow job day, which is an answer to Valentines Day for men. It's something we all love, a nice big slab of cooked dead cow then a nice hot cock suck to finish off the day.

In this picture is the first step in my wife and I taking part in festivities and boy was it good :-). We will complete the day shortly and then drift off into dream land. I can't explain how joyus I was when I found out about this beautiful day, albeit the U.S. doesn't acknowledge it as an official holiday but then again who deemed New Years Eve such a great holiday? Well, I'll keep this short and wish everyone a very Happy Steak and a Blow Job Day to you and yours. Time to fire off some rocket sauce bye-bye!

P.S. I would like to thank one of my favorite adult industry starlet Kelly Shibari for bringing this to my attention and supplying the twitter nation with the link to the website! Thanks Kelly, you sexy ass creature you are the best :-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: